|READY-MIXED PAINT, WHITE COLOR SERIES|
102 / 111
The paints based on long oil alkyd resin with weather resistant titanium dioxide.
Used for indoor or outdoor steel and wood structures.
1. Good weather resistance and color retention.
2. Excellent resistance to moisture and water.
3. Tough and hard film with good adhesion
4. Easy Application
No.102 : Above 14.0 ㎡/L No.111 : Above 10.0㎡/L
|Above 1.1 Kg/L|
|VISCOSITY||75~90 KU (25℃)|
|DRYING TIME||Set-to-touch 4 hrs. Dry hard 12 hrs. (25℃)|
|OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS||Wet 80 microns Dry 35 microns|
|THEORETICAL COVERAGE||47.0 ㎡/Gal 12.5 ㎡/L 10.4 ㎡/Kg|
|OVERCOATING INTERVALS||Min. 10 hrs. (25℃)|
|NON-VOLATILE CONTENT||Above 56%|
|HEAT RESISTANCE||Continuous 80℃ Intermittent 120℃|
|THINNER||No.805 Paint Thinner OM-07|
|THINNING RATE||5~10% depends on tools used|
1. Wood: No.109 White Oil Primer
2. Steel : No.911 Red Oxide Primer (SP-70)
No.905/906 Red Lead Primer OP-91/OP-92No.992 Aluminum Tripolyphosphate Primer
No.907 Zinc Chromate Primer OP-93
(or according to our specific method of application)
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.|
|APPLICATION METHOD||Spray, Brush, Roller (Have to order roller type product for the roller application.)|
application, stir paint evenly, and when paint is too thick, thinner within specified quantity can be
2. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, damaged or loose old paint and corrosive salts on substrate must be cleaned thoroughly.
3. Avoid applying the paint in rainy, humid weather or substrate temperature excessively high to 40℃ or low to 10℃.
4. Avoid applying to insufficient drying of previous paint coat.