|READY-MIXED PAINT, DARK COLOR SERIES|
|PRODUCT NUMBER||101 / 106 / 107 / 108 / 110|
|TYPE||The paints based on long oil alkyd resin with weather resistant pigments.|
|USES||Used for indoor or outdoor steel and wood structures.|
1. Good weather resistance and color retention.
2. Excellent resistance to moisture and water.
3. Tough and hard film with good adhesion
4. Easy Application
|HIDING POWER||No.101/110/106 : Above 8.0 ㎡/L|
No.107/108 : Above 20 ㎡/L
Above 0.9 Kg/L
75~90 KU (25℃)
Set-to-touch 4 hrs. Dry hard 12 hrs. (25℃)
OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS
Wet 80 microns Dry 35 microns
|47.0 ㎡/Gal 12.5 ㎡/L 13.8 ㎡/Kg|
|Min. 10 hrs. (25℃)|
|HEAT RESISTANCE||Continuous 80℃ Intermittent 120 ℃|
|No.805 Paint Thinner OM-07|
|5~10% depends on tools used|
|PRECEDING COATS||1. Wood:
No.109 White Oil Primer|
2. Steel: No.911 Red Oxide Primer (SP-70)
No.905/906 Red Lead Primer OP-91/OP-92
No.992 Aluminum Tripolyphosphate Primer
No.907 Zinc Chromate Primer OP-93
(or according to our specific method of application)
STORAGE SHELF LIFE
Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.
Spray, Brush, Roller (Have to order roller type product for the roller application.)
1. Before application, stir paint evenly, and when paint is too thick, thinner within specified quantity can be added.
2. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, damaged or loose old paint and corrosive salts on substrate must be cleaned thoroughly.
3. Avoid applying the paint in rainy, humid weather or substrate temperature excessively high to 40℃ or low to 10℃.
4. Avoid applying to insufficient drying of previous paint coat.
5. The No.101 is not suitable as the color base that toned to become light-red, and the suggestion is use No.1707 to avoid color fading.
6. Don’t use
No.110 as the color base to avoid color fading.