READY-MIXED, ALUMINUM PAINT
|TYPE||The paint based on special artificial resin, dry oil and aluminum paste.|
|USES||Used for steel structures, street lamps and exterior of storage tanks.|
1. Metal-like appearance.
2. Tough and hard film with good adhesion.
3. Good weather resistance and color retention.
4. Scales-like paint film, excellent resistance to moisture and water.
5. Easy Application.
|HIDING POWER||Above 20 m2/L|
|MASS DENSITY||Above 0.95 Kg/L|
|VISCOSITY||55~75 KU (25℃)|
Set-to-touch 1hr. Dry hard 8 hrs. (25℃)
|OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS||Wet 70 microns Dry 25 microns|
|NON-VOLATILE CONTENT||Above 45%|
|HEAT RESISTANCE||Continuous 80℃ Intermittent 120℃|
|THINNER||No.805 Paint Thinner OM-07|
|THINNING RATE||5~10%depends on tools used|
Aluminum Tripolyphosphate Primer|
No.905 906 Red Lead Primer OP-91/OP-92
No.911 Red Oxide Primer (SP-70)
No.907 Zinc Chromate Primer OP-93
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE|
Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.
|APPLICATION METHOD||Spray, Brush, Roller.|
|NOTE||1. Before application, stir paint evenly,
and when paint is too thick, thinner within specified quantity
can be added.|
2. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, damaged or loose old paint and corrosive salts on substrate must be cleaned thoroughly.
3. Avoid applying the paint in rainy, humid weather or substrate temperature excessively high to 40℃ or low to 10℃
4. Avoid applying to insufficient drying of previous paint coat.
5. Wash the brush tool by No.805 before use to prevent have the darken paint film.