|EPOXY BLEACHED TAR COATING, HB|
|PRODUCT NUMBER||1070 (EP-10)|
|TYPE||A two-pack, high-build rust preventive paint based on refined light colored tar and epoxy resin with hardener.|
|USES||Used for cargo holds, ballast tanks, bridges, chemical plants, water canal and underground water pipes|
build (200µ film can be obtained by one coat spray).|
2. Tough and hard film with very good abrasion
3. Excellent resistance to water, sea water, oils and chemicals.
4. Excellent resistance to galvanic action.
5. Light colors series with good look.
|GLOSS||10~35% CO Gray, white or silver|
|MASS DENSITY||Above 1.2 Kg/L (mixture)|
|VISCOSITY||70~90 KU (mixture, 25℃)|
|DRYING TIME||Set-to-touch 5 hrs. Dry hard 24hrs. Fully cured 7 days (25℃)|
|OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS||Wet 325 microns Dry 200 microns|
|THEORETICAL COVERAGE||11.4 ㎡/Gal 3.0 ㎡/L 2.5 ㎡/Kg|
|OVERCOATING INTERVALS||Within 18 hrs. Max. 5 days (25℃)|
|MIXING RATIO||Base : hardener = 20 : 80 (by wt.)|
|NON-VOLATILE CONTENT||Above 60% (mixture)|
|POT LIFE||5 hrs. (mixture, 25℃)|
|HEAT RESISTANCE||Continuous 93℃ Intermittent 121℃|
|THINNER||No.1005 Epoxy Thinner (SP-12)|
|THINNING RATIO||0~5% (cleaning tools excluded)|
Wash Primer (SP-01/02)|
No.1006 Epoxy Zinc Rich Primer (EP-03)
No.1009 Epoxy Red Oxide Primer (EP-02)
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions|
|APPLICATION METHOD||Airless spray, Brush, Roller|
Mix base and hardener according to the mixing ratio and stir thoroughly then
keep static about 10~20
minutes before use.|
2. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, dust, rust and corrosion salts on substrate must be removed thoroughly.
3. Avoid applying the paint in rainy weather or relative humidity exceeded 85%, particularly a wet surface must be thoroughly dried.
4. All equipment must be cleaned immediately after use.
5. When used inside tanks, sufficient ventilation must be provided.
6. When overcoating interval is exceeded, paint surface must be roughened to ensure adhesion.