1058HS HIGH SOLIDS EPOXY POTABLE WATER TANK LINING, CERTIFICATED ACCORDING TO JWWA K135
A two-pack , high-solids tank lining paint based on special epoxy resin and hardener with water resistant pigment.
Used for potable water tanks, fresh water tanks, farm tanks, steel pipes and cement pipes, and also suitable for ship cargo hold, crude oil tanks, ballast tanks and fresh water tanks etc.
- High solids and high build (125µ film can be obtained by one coat spray).
- Tough, hard and high abrasion resistance.
- Excellent resistance to water, oils and mild chemicals.
- Meet JWWA K135.
Above 1.4 Kg/L(mixture)
110-140 KU (mixture, 25°C )
Set-to-touch 2hrs.Dry hard 6 hrs. Fully Dry 7days (25°C )
Min. 8 hrs.Max. 5 days (25°C ) or 3 days (30°C )
Wet320 micronsDry 250 microns
11.8 m'/Gal3.1 m2/L2.2 m2/Kg@250µ
COVERAGE MIXING RATIO
Base : hardener= 83 : 17 (by wt.)
HEAT RESISTANCE(mixture) Continuous 93°C
No.1005 Epoxy Thinner (SP-12)
0-10% (by wt. cleaning tools excluded)
STORAGE SHELF LIFE
Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.
Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
Steel: sand blasting to SIS Sa 2 1/2 and above
Concrete: sand sweeping or with suitable roughness
- Mix base and hardener according to the mixing ratio and stir thoroughly.
- Avoid applying the paint in rainy weather or humidity above 85% RH, particularly a wet surface must be thoroughly dried.
- When used inside tanks, sufficient ventilation must be provided.
- When applied in farm tanks, the conditions of application must be obeyed, and the self test is necessary for farm tanks before use.