EPOXY WATER WORKS COATING CERTIFICATED ACCORDING TO JWWA K-135
A two-pack, high-build tank lining paint based on special epoxy resin and hardener with water resistant pigment
Used for water tanks, fresh water tanks, farm tanks, steel pipes and cement pipes, and also suitable for ship cargo hold, crude oil tanks, ballast tanks and fresh water tanks etc.
1. High build (125µ film can be obtained by one coat spray).
2. Tough, hard and high abrasion resistance.
3. Excellent resistance to water, oils and mild chemicals.
4.Meet JWWA K135 in 2007 version.
Above 1.35 Kg/L(mixture)
90-100 KU (mixture, 25°C )
Set-to-touch1hr.Dry hard 4 hrs. Fully Dry 7days (25°C , RH=75%)
Min. 8 hrs.Max. 5 days (25°C ) or 3 days (30°C )
OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS
Wet 230 microns Dry 125 microns
16.2 rn/Gal 4.3 m2/L 3.3 m2/Kg
Base : hardener = 90 : 10 (by wt.)
Above 70% (mixture)
No.1005 Epoxy Thinner (SP-12)
0-15% (cleaning tools excluded)
STORAGE SHELF LIFE
Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions. Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
APPLICATION METHOD SURFACE PREPRATION
Steel: sand blasting to SIS Sa 2 1/2 and above
Concrete: sand sweeping or with suitable roughness
Primer Middle Topcoat
Steel No.1009 ( 50 µ, ) No.1058 ( 100 µ, ) No.1058 ( 100 µ, ) Total 250 µ,
- Mix base and hardener according to the mixing ratio and stir thoroughly.
- Avoid applying the paint in rainy weather or humidity above 85% RH, particularly a wet surface must be thoroughly dried.
- When used inside tanks, sufficient ventilation must be provided.
- When applied in farm tanks, the conditions of applying must be obeyed, and the self test is necessary for farm tanks before use.