|ZINC PRIMER, (1-PACK)|
|PRODUCT NUMBER ||No.912(SP-07)
type zinc epoxy shop primer based on epoxy ester and zinc powder. |
primer for steel plates immediately after blast cleaning. |
Very fast drying with strong adhesion to steel No zinc dust sedimentation. |
2. One pack type, without time limited.
3. Very good resistance to mechanical damage.
4. Slight scorch by gascutting and welding.
5. No rust after
6 months coastal exposure with 20µ dry film.
Spray, Brush on small areas only. |
1.8 kg/L (Mixture) |
- 100 KU (Mixture) (25℃) |
TIME (25℃)|| Set-to-touch 10 mins. |
Dry hard 3 hrs.
INTERVALS||Min. 4 hrs. (25℃) |
FILM THICKNESS||Wet 90~45 microns |
Dry 40~20 microns
6~12 m2/KG 42~84 m2/Gal |
Primer (one pack) Thinner |
RATE||5-5 % (by wt.) |
long term and 121℃ for short term|
|SUBSEQUENT COATS || Satisfactory with all paints systems
except Zinc Silicate. |
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.|
Before application, stir paint evenly. When paint is too thick, thinner can be added within
2. Moisture, grease, rust, dirt and loose paints film on substrate must be removed, so are the corrosive salt particles. As a result, paint performance can be ensured.
3. Application should avoid the following environment: rainy day; substrate is damp by dew; temperature is above 40℃ or below 10℃