|VINYL ESTER GLASS FLAKE LINING|
|TYPE||The coating based on unsaturated polyester resin and glass flake.|
|USES||The coating used for tanks lining to resistance acids, alkalis, water solvents etc.|
Hard film, smooth, seamless with impermeable.|
2. Excellent resistance to chemicals, special suitable for serious corrosive environment.
3. Good adhesion to metal or cement substrates, no cracking and no peeling.
4. Paint film did not be deformed by hot or cold temperature difference.
|COLOR||White, Red, Grey|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY||Above 1.2 Kg/L|
|VISCOSITY||Above 100 KU (25℃)|
|DRYING TIME||Set-to-touch 3 hrs. Dry hard 8 hrs. (25℃)|
|OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS||Above 250 microns|
|THEORETICAL COVERAGE||0.65 ㎡/Kg(500 microns) 1.30 ㎡ /Kg (1 m/m)|
|OVERCOATING INTERVALS||Min. 1 hr. Max. 3 days|
|MIXING RATIO||Base : Initiator = 100 : 0.8~1.5 (by wt.)|
|THINNER||Acetone, MIBK (only for rinsing tools)|
|POT LIFE||Within 45 minutes (25℃)|
No.1015CP Epoxy Coating, Solventless (for concrete)|
Steel: No.1615SP Vinyl Ester Sealer / Primer (for steel)
|SUBSEQUENT COATS||No.1607 Vinyl Ester Finish|
|STORAGE CONDITION||Under 5℃|
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||3 months / 5℃ 1 month / 25℃ 12 days / 30℃|
|APPLICATION METHOD||Airless Spray, Brush, Roller, trowel|
The thinner only for cleaning tools do not add to use.|
2. The base and initiator must be stirred evenly, the applied surface must be smooth and without pinholes.
3. Avoid applying the paint in rainy weather or relative humidity above 85%.
4. Please wear gloves when application to avoid contacting the skin.