RAINBOW SELF-PRIMERING TOPCOAT
|TYPE||Self-primering topcoat based on alkyd resin with non-pollution anti-corrosive pigment. USES Used for external steel frames and internal parts, the without pollution anti-corrosive primer also is a topcoat.|
Good weather resistance and color retention.|
2. Release of exceptionally strong in the chelating power of tripolyphosphate ions, excellent anti-corrosion, do not need to apply tradition primer before coating.
3. Excellent resistance to sea water and oils.
4. Excellent resistance to weather and abrasion.
5. Have anti-corrosive primer and topcoat of a dual nature.
6. Easy Application
|COLOR||#36 gray and #41 bluish grey|
|HIDING POWER||Above 12.5 m2/L|
|MASS DENSITY||Above 1.0 Kg/L|
|VISCOSITY||70~90 KU (25℃)|
|DRYING TIME|| Set-to-touch 4hrs.
Dry hard 16 hrs. (25℃)
|FILM THICKNESS||Wet 80 microns |
Dry 35 microns
|THEORETICAL COVERAGE||47.0 m2/Gal 12.5 m2/L 12.5 m2m2/Kg|
|OVERCOATING INTERVALS||Min. 10 hrs.|
|NON-VOLATILE CONTENT||Above 60%|
|HEAT RESISTANCE||Continuous 80℃ Intermittent 120℃|
|THINNER||No.805 Paint Thinner OM-07|
|THINNING RATE||5~10%depends on tools used|
Wash Primer SP-01/SP-02|
No.905 906 Red Lead Primer OP-91/OP-92
|SUBSEQUENT COATS||Oleoresinous topcoats|
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.|
|APPLICATION METHOD||Spray, Brush, Roller.|
Before application, stir paint evenly, and when paint is too thick, thinner
within specified quantity
can be added.|
2. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, damaged or loose old paint and corrosive salts on substrate must be cleaned thoroughly.
3. Avoid applying the paint in rainy, humid weather or substrate temperature excessively high to 40℃ or low to 10℃ .
4. Avoid applying to insufficient drying of previous paint coat.
5. In order to enhance the effect of steel surface coating, please brush 2 times and dry paint film more than 70 microns, more can show the excellent dual nature.