RAINBOW C.R. M.I.O. PRIMER
|TYPE||Anti-corrosive paint based on Chlorinated Rubber, Micaceous Iron Oxide and Aluminum pigments.|
|USES||Heavy duty intermediate primer for bridges, tanks and steel structures, superstructures.|
Very fast drying with good adhesion.|
2. Good resistance to oil and water.
3. Very good resistance to ultraviolet ray penetration.
4. Easy application.
|APPLICATION METHOD||Brush, Roller, Airless Spray.|
|HOLDING POWER||Above 20 m2/L|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY||Above 1.4 kg/L|
|DRYING TIME(25℃)||Set-to-touch 1 hr.|
Dry hard 3 hrs.
|OVERCOATING INTERVALS||Min. 4 hrs. (25℃)|
|OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS||Wet 125 microns|
Dry 50 microns
|VOLUME SOLIDS||Above 60%|
|THEORETICAL COVERAGE||8.0 m2/L 5.7 m2/KG 30 m2/GL|
|THINNER||RP-71 PCR Thinner|
|THINNING RATE||0-5% (by wt.)|
|SUBSEQUENT COATS||Chlorinated Rubber or Alkyd topcoats.|
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.|
Before application, stir paint evenly. When paint is too thick, thinner can be added within
2. Moisture, grease, rust, dirt and loose paints film on substrate must be removed, so are the corrosive salt particles. As a result, paint performance can be ensured.
3. Application should avoid the following environment: rainy day; substrate is damp by dew; temperature is above 40℃ or below 10℃
4. Subsequent coat has to wait until paint films of preceding coat completely dry off.