|RED LEAD PRIMER|
|PRODUCT NUMBER||906 ( OP-92)|
|TYPE||Rust prevention primer based on alkyd resin and special resin with red lead rust resistant pigment.|
|USES||Used for steel structures.|
1. Very fast drying with good adhesion.
2. Excellent resistance to water and oils.
3. Excellent rust resistance, dipping in 3% salt water for 120 hours, result had no abnormal.
4. Easy application.
|HIDING POWER||Above 10.0 m2/L|
|MASS DENSITY||Above 1.5 Kg/L|
|VISCOSITY||75~95 KU (25℃)|
|Set-to-touch 1/2 hr. |
Dry hard 4 hrs. (25℃)
|OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS||Wet 90 microns|
Dry 40 microns
|THEORETICAL COVERAGE||41.6 m2/Gal 11.0 m2/L 7.3 m2/Kg|
|OVERCOATING INTERVALS||Min. 6 hrs.|
|NON-VOLATILE CONTENT||Above 70%|
|THINNER||No.805 Paint ThinnerOM-07|
|THINNING RATE||5~10% cleaning for tools not included|
|PRECEDING COATS||No.908 Wash PrimerSP-01/02|
|SUBSEQUENT COATS||Ready-Mixed Paints, Synthetic Enamels|
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.|
|APPLICATION METHOD||Spray, Brush, Roller|
1. Before application, stir paint evenly, and when paint is too thick, thinner within specified quantity can be added.
2. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, damaged or loose old paint and corrosive salts on substrate must be cleaned thoroughly.
3. Avoid applying the paint in rainy, humid weather or substrate temperature excessively high to 40 or low to 10
applying to insufficient drying of previous paint coat. .