|YUNG FLON PAINT|
|TYPE||A two-pack, topcoat based on fluorocarbon resin and non-yellowing polyisocyanate hardener.|
|USES||Used for vehicles, building materials, metal, FRP, bridges, steel or concrete structures etc.|
1. It is the currently most new and most value synthetic resin coating, with excellent resistance to weather, chemicals and contamination.
2. Durability are far longer than many general paints.
3. High gloss finish and smooth appearance.
4. Excellent adhesion, hardness and abrasion resistance.
|COLOR||Refer to colors card|
|FLASH POINT||20℃ 68(F)|
|MASS DENSITY||Above 1.0 Kg/L (mixture, 25℃ , depending on colors|
|VISCOSITY||60-90 KU mixture, 25℃|
|DRYING TIME||Set-to-touch 30
Dry hard 6 hrs. Fully cure 7 days (25℃)
|OPTIMUM FILM THICKNESS||Wet 75 microns |
Dry 30 microns
|THEORETICAL COVERAGE||53.0 m2/Gal 13.3 m2/L 13.3 m2/Kg|
|OVERCOATING INTERVALS||Min. 12 hrs. Max. 6 months|
|MIXING RATIO||Base Hardener = 90 : 10 (by wt.)|
|NON-VOLATILES CONTENT||Above 50 mixture|
|POT LIFE||6 hrs. Mixture, 25 ℃|
|TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE||Continuous 93℃ Intermittent 121℃|
|THINNER||No.5400S YungFlon Thinner|
|THINNER RATE||15-30% by wt.|
Inorganic Zinc-rich Primer Epoxy Primer
|SUBSEQUENT COAT||No.5302F Yung Flon Clear Varnish|
|STORAGE SHELF LIFE||Minimum 1 year under normal storage conditions.|
|APPLICATION METHOD||Airless spray.|
|AIRLESS SPRAY||Tip Grip 615 - 619|
Air Pressure 3 - 6 Kg/cm2
Compression ratio 45 : 1, 30 : 1, 23 : 1
Mix base and hardener according to mixing ratio and stir it thoroughly.|
2. Adhered moisture, grease, dirt, rust and corrosive salts on substrate must be cleaned thoroughly.
3. Specified thinner should be used to prevent bubble and pinhole.
4. The cover of hardener barrel must be tightly closed to avoid reaction with moisture in air to form bubbles and gelation.
5. Due to limit of available time, the mixture of base and hardener must be used up within pot life.
6. Paint application must follow specified film thickness to prevent bubble from occurring.
7. All the equipment must be cleaned thoroughly after used.